Event Print In 3D is held at the most modern fairground in Bohemia – at PVA EXPO PRAHA
- Address: Beranových 667, 199 00 Praha 18, Czech republic
- GPS coordinates: E 14°30’52.4″, N 50°07’45.7″
- Show on map
Arrival by public transport
- The fairground is located by the bus stop called “Výstaviště Letňany” and about 500 meters from the undeground station called “Letňany”. You can plan your trip by public transport using the online “Journey planner” of The Prague Public Transit Company – link. To the column “To” input the bus stop or underground station.
Arrival by car
- The fairground is located by so-called Prague circuit, which connects all main access routes to Prague: D8 (from Teplice), D11 (from Poděbrady), D1 (from Brno), D5 (from Plzeň), R10 (from Mladá Boleslav), R4 (from Strakonice), R6 (from Karlovy Vary) and R7 (from Chomutov). Use exit “Letňany / PVA / Prosek / P+R Letňany”.
- Parking by fairground – 150 CZK/day
- Parking by underground station (P+R) – 20 CZK/day (current occupancy – link)
- Parking by shopping centers Letňany and Čakovice – free and then by bus